STEP 1: Acceptance by the BNEN Teaching Committee
An application file consists of, at least:
- the registration form (2018-2019);
- a motivated application letter;
- a curriculum vitae;
- transcripts of academic results;
- when applying for a grant, a declaration of the non-employment situation (limited number of grants)
Send your application file to:
STEP 2: Registration in one of the six partner universities
After approval by the Teaching Committee students need to register at one of the six universities.
Pay attention to all the registration procedures at your university. There can be problems when you want to spread the programme over more than 1 year. The processes at the Flemish universities are different than the ones at the French speaking side of the country.
For more information, contact the administration department of the university of your choice.
STEP 3: Access to the Belgian Nuclear Research Centre
All candidates will be screened by the Belgian Federal Agency for Nuclear Control for clearance and access to the nuclear infrastructure of SCK•CEN. Admission to the programme will depend on clearance and access being granted.
- International students: 31 March 2018
- Belgian students: 15 June 2018